We are intersted in innovative, entrepreneurial, flexible, team-oriented individuals who are keen on working closely with others to become the best at what they do.
Welcome to iTeraTEL
As a leading provider of unified communication products and cloud services, we depend upon the performance, service and support of our people to run our business. At iTeraTEL we are focused on a mission to continuously refine and improve how we deliver value to our customers.
We understand that excellent people deserve excellent people practices. That's why we design our human resource initiatives such that they unlock the full potential of every employee.
iTeraTEL has a high emphasis on performance, and we link both career growth and rewards directly to merit and achievement. We customise career paths and retention plans according to the unique needs of an individual. Right from the entry level, we draw career maps for each employee, outlining possible alternate career paths, which could include planned job rotations between functions or even group companies.
Sales Account Executive – Toronto, ON
iTeraTEL is building a sales team responsible for selling bundled telephony solutions to small and mid-sized business clients. Reporting to senior management, the Account Executive is responsible for selling unified communication solutions such as Hosted IP PBX, SIP Trunking, Voice & Video Conferencing, and software-as-a-service Call Center Solutions.
We are looking for dynamic, results-oriented representatives that have the ability to build and maintain on-going relationships with existing clients through the entire sales cycle. The Account Executives, with responsibility for meeting ambitious sales goals, work in a fast paced and supportive organization looking to grow revenues quickly.
Representatives should be self-directed with the ability to drive for desired results through prospecting new clients and making initial contacts through multiple channels. Responsibilities also include client retention and growing the business through cross- and up-selling to existing clients.
- Work independently in the field 90% of the week or more, including time at client sites
- Sell complex telephony (e.g. business phone services, toll-free services, sip trunking, hosted PBX) to small and mid-sized clients
- Grow the business through developing and maintaining sales plans for own territory and for each account, including identifying new prospects using multiple sources of sales leads
- Make sales presentations to customer decision makers. Use solution selling techniques to leverage the position of iTeraTEL and the communications products it offers and to educate and influence customers
- Manage and maintain required pipeline and forecast data
- Negotiate pricing, products, and promotions with new customers
- Build relationships with prospective customers to develop sales opportunities and set appointments to understand their business
- Strengthen relationships with existing customers by providing quality customer service, developing future business opportunities, and gaining referrals
- Maintain customer database by recording all activities, transactions, and communications with customers
- Collaborate with sales engineer and sales support team to determine appropriate solutions to meet customers’ needs, including assessment of ROI
- 1-2 years business-to-business outside sales experience including quotas and cold calling
- Valid state driver’s license, good driving record, reliable transportation
- Must be of legal age and legally entitled to work in Canada
- High school diploma or GED equivalent
- Base salary & uncapped commission structure (sky’s the limit)
- Numerous career development opportunities
- Paid vacation, company-wide lunches, birthday lunches, etc.
Thank you for your interest in working with us. Send your application by filling out the Job Application Form.